1. Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
2. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
3. Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
4. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
5. Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
6. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
7. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
8. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
9. Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
10. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
11. Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
12. Working closely with Engineers and assisting with new product launches.
13. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
14. Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
15. Managing clients and grievance handling.
16. Coordinating with engineers to provide appropriate training for clients.